This exciting Online course will show you how to get organized and stay that way with inspiring teaching, “Before and After” pictures, and systems to simplify your life.
You will move to the next level of organizing by doing the following:
*** Watch the Video of the Week below. Take notes in your Workbook after Day 5. Pick 2 tips from it that you want to apply to your life and write them in your notebook. All videos are under 30 minutes.
*** Read the assigned Simplify Your Life book chapters, highlighting tips to apply to your life.
*** Complete the Workbook pages for each week.
1) Mark the dates on page 7 in your Workbook. Or if you don’t have your Workbook yet, DOWNLOAD HERE
2) Take the Quiz on page 9 in your Workbook. Or DOWNLOAD HERE
3) JOIN our PRIVATE CLASS FACEBOOK HERE Post 4- 6 photos each week of “Before & After” of the topic of the week the day before class.
4) “Like” Marcia’s Facebook Fan Page so you can get all the daily updates and live videos “Marcia Ramsland – Your Organizing Pro”
5) VIEW YOUR BONUS CLASS HERE! “Organize Your Closet Like a Pro!”
6) PRINT THIS WORKBOOK PAGE 7 UPDATE. Trim and tape this into your Workbook.
(The Workbook page numbers are now correct.)
EACH WEEK We Will Meet on Marcia’s Private Zoom Meeting Link:
Call in if you are away from your computer or can’t hear the class: (646) 558-8656
Watch: “How to Join Zoom” (1 Minute video clip)
Organize Your Home & Time
Week 1 ‒ System #1: Kitchen & Meals
Read Chapters 1 & 6 in Simplify Your Life
* Simplifying Is a Personal Journey
* Maximize Mealtimes
* Declutter Your Kitchen
“In the first week I cleared off the kitchen island and counter. My husband came in and he was shocked! He loves me coming to class! The Homework was excellent and easy to follow so that I did not feel overwhelmed.” — Ann D.
Watch Week 1 Video before Class & take Notes on Workbook page 18
Watch Proverbs 31 & fill in answers on Workbook Page 11.
Week 2 ‒ System #2: Closet & Laundry
Read Chapters 2 & 7 in Simplify Your Life
* Simplify Your Weekly Calendar
* Organize Your Closets & Bedroom
* Practice the Same Day Laundry Principle
“I thought I could never get my closet in order. It was as if it owned me. Marcia Ramsland’s class gave me step by step directions where to start and how to finish. I gave away 160 pounds!!! And I feel great!!” — Trish H.
Watch Week 2 Video before Class & take notes on Workbook page 24
Watch Bonus Video with Jill Swanson author of “Simply Beautiful.”
Week 3 ‒ System #3: Cleaning & Clutter
Read Chapters 3 & 8 in Simplify Your Life
* Plan Out Your Daily Schedule
* Conquer Your Clutter Spots
* Have a Clean Home with a Weekly Plan
“The most valuable part of the course is getting started and realizing I have more to do than I thought. But the momentum kept me going. I haven’t had people over for years and now I can!” — Mary S., Naperville, IL
Watch Week 3 Video & take Notes on Workbook pg. 30 before Class!
Watch Proverbs 31 & fill in answers on Workbook Page 11.
Organize Your Paper & Projects
Week 4 ‒ Your Mail & Daily Paperwork and Projects
Read Chapters 4 & 9 in Simplify Your Life
* Setup a Personal Organizing Center
* Power through Your Projects
* Enjoy a Beautiful Home with Project Planning
“The book reading was wonderful. It gave lots of examples of “real” life situations that one can relate to. It was easy to read.” — Nicole D.
DOWNLOAD HERE The Diligent and the Sluggard Verses
Watch & take Notes on Week 4 Video before Class!
Week 5 ‒ Create Great Days. Conquer Your Email & Paperwork
Read Chapters 5 & 10 in Simplify Your Life
* Simplify Have a Great Day
* Organize Your Desk & Paperwork
* Clean Out Your Email and Computer Files
“The Homework disciplined me to do the work. The Workbook bonus Bible study is helpful because it puts a reason behind it all.” — Bobbie G.
DOWNLOAD & Fill In “The 168 HOUR TIME TRACKER”
READ Marcia’s Entertaining “168 Hour Time Tracker Article in BETTER HOMES & GARDENS“
Watch & take Notes on Week 5 Video before Class!
Organize Your Family, Holidays, & Major Life Transitions
Week 6 ‒Organize Your Family Life. Simplify the Holidays.
Read Chapters 11 & 12 in Simplify Your Life
* Organize Your Parenting and Family Life
* Simplify Your Holidays
* Be Prepared to Handle Life Transitions
* In weeks 6 & 7 you can work on your next big project of your choice, such as finishing your Home Office, basement, garage, or storage boxes.
Watch & take Notes on Week 6 Video before Class!
Week 7 ‒ Finish Strong! 1-1 Coaching Bonus
Read Chapters 13 & 14 in Simplify Your Life
* Key Class Highlight Review
* Marcia’s Personal Story
* Simply Put – You Can Do This!
* This is the Project week of your choice. You can move on to Advanced Coaching when you have finished the book, workbook, and ALL Class lessons successfully by Week 7.
“My favorite part of the course is Marcia’s encouragement “You can do this!” ‒ Starting small and working up to big projects.The person that was most impressed with my changes was my mom and husband. He said “I wish your class wasn’t ending.” It has been wonderful for our family.” — Wendy H.
Watch & take Notes on Week 7 Video before Class!
You are one of the following A, B, or C categories below based on what you registered for. Do the Next Steps listed here based on what category you are.
A. Self-Study Course: Apply what you learned and go on to the next week’s lesson.
B. Live Coaching Course Member: Post 4-5 pictures for this week’s topic and any questions in the Private Group Facebook group for weekly group Coaching with Marcia.
C. 1-1 Coaching with Marcia Ramsland Directly: Post your pictures for the week in your private Album that we share for our weekly live Coaching together.