“The 2019 Holiday Class” will jumpstart your week every Monday in November and December to get you ready ahead of time. The weekly Coaching, weekly Action Steps, accountability, and community fun will put you ahead of the game this holiday season. With Marcia’s Live Coaching and community of like-minded women together each week, you’ll be organized and enjoy the holiday season for perhaps the first time ever!
Monday Night LIVE Holiday Classes on your Computer:
November 4, 11, 18, 25, December 2 & 9, and January 6!
5:00 PT/6:00 MT/7:00 pm CT/8:00 ET * You will be able to see the Recording the next day on this Class Page.
LOG IN online at our ZOOM Classroom: https://zoom.us/j/7715051652
Call IN (646) 558-8656 with Meeting ID: 771-505-1652
Get Started Today!
1) Order your Holiday Class Books, Simplify Your Holiday Season & Simply December Devotions by Marcia Ramsland:
2) Join the Class Facebook Page here:
3) DOWNLOAD Holiday Calendar and Master Gift List:
Download yours, post, or place in the front pocket of Simplify Your Holiday Season planning book.
DOWNLOAD CALENDAR HERE
*** READ HERE CHAPTERS 1 & 2 of SIMPLIFY YOUR HOLIDAY SEASON by Marcia Ramsland if you ordered it and are waiting for it to arrive.
Week 1 ‒Monday, November 4 – Get Started Right!
- Your Customized Holiday Calendar Plan
- Master Gift List Tips & Tricks
- Gift Wrapping Center Setup
“The first thing I’m going to simplify for my holidays is get a calendar and write events AND plan gift gifting.” — Miriam W.
1) Read Simplify Your Holiday Season - Chapter 1 & 2 - "Getting Started Right" & "Gift Giving with a Master Gift List"
2) Fill in your Holiday Calendar Plan & Master Gift List (Post a picture of it in our Facebook Group)
3) Create Your 3-Ring Holiday Notebook (Page 36) (Post a picture of it in our Facebook Group)
3-RING HOLIDAY NOTEBOOK COVER:
Download this matching Front and Back Covers and Spine to create a 3 Ring Holiday Notebook as a companion to your Holiday Book.
HOLIDAY CLASS NOTES PAGE
Print as many sheets as you want to take notes in your Holiday Notebook of our Holiday Class. This will keep all your ideas together in one neat binder.
Homework Action Plan for Weeks 1-4
Print this sheet to write your Homework Action Plan each week. Check off the items as you complete them. Each week I'll tell you what to list.
Week 2 ‒ Monday, November 11 – Gifts, Cards, Thanksgiving Strategies
* Read Chapters 3 & 5 in Simplify Your Holiday Season by Marcia Ramsland
- Gift Shopping & Wrapping Begins!
- Holiday Greetings - Your Style, Your Way
- Plan Ahead to Host 1 Event
- Clean House for a Cozy Season at Home
“I decided to “enjoy” the holidays instead of just surviving.” —Linda S.
1) Read Simplify Your Holiday Season - Chapters 3 & 5 - "Holiday Greetings" & "Thanksgiving and the Extended Weekend."
2) Buy & Wrap 1/3 of your Holiday Gifts (Post a picture of them in our FaceBook Group)
3) Organize Your Christmas Card Address List for Personal & Business (Post a picture of it in our Facebook Group)
*** High Achievers: Share your Amazon Wish List and add Other's Lists to a Google Doc Sheet
Week 3 ‒ Monday, November 18 – Events Planning Made Easy & Thanksgiving
- Host an Event an Event and Keep Your Notes with this Template
- A Meaningful Thanksgiving & Four Day Weekend
- Black Friday Strategies for a Decorating Jumpstart
- December 1 Warm Your Heart with reading Simply December Devotions
“I'm going to take lots of pictures and enjoy special moments with family and friends!" -- Terri L.
Week 4 ‒Monday, November 25 – Make the Most of Your Limited Time!
- Decorations Up, Donate the Extras
- Calendar Savvy to Enjoy the Season
- Event Planning Made Easy
“The first thing I’m going to simplify for my holidays is culling out decorations and donating them.” — Betsy M.
Week 5 ‒ Monday, December 2– Mail Greetings & Gifts
- Mail Christmas Cards and Packages
- Holiday Food - Plan Baking and Menu Planning
- Year End Charitable Donations
“I learned to keep my Christmas cards simple and start early.” — Gail H.
Week 6 ‒ Monday, December 9 – Helping Others
- Finish Up Gifts, Cards, Decorating, Baking
- Plan Your Christmas Celebrations
- Plan for the Last Week of the Year & New Year’s
“I especially appreciated the idea to combine visits with family and friends with events.” —Pam F.
Have the Most Peaceful,
Stress-free Holiday Season Ever!
No Class Christmas & New Year's Weeks
Class Week 7 - January 6– Wrap Up the Holiday Successfully
- Celebrate & Share the Good Things that Happened
- Make Notes of How to Improve for Next Year
- Finalize Summary Lists