What is keeping you from living the life you want?
Practical time management for women, goal setting, and productivity is exactly what we need to find more free time and decompress the stress in our lives. I know. I was a driven, stressed out woman managing home, work and family until everything came to a halt.
Like you, I KNEW my life was made for more,
more than feeling rushed, running from one task to another, and wondering why I couldn’t get everything done in a day. Living an organized life for happiness and personal fulfillment means moving away from busyness and crisis into order and freedom. It is a satisfying way to live.
To do things you enjoy, you must find the time to do them.
To make your life easier, you must find better ways of doing things. To spend time with people you value, you must say goodbye to a jam-packed schedule. Managing your time includes everything about you and welcomes your personal style of getting things done. In “Your Organized Life” Time Management and Goal Setting course you will accomplish more with less stress, manage your time easily, and live a lifestyle you love! Now that I’ve mastered time management, goal setting, and productivity that I teach to hundreds of clients and audiences,
I can’t think of anything more important than managing your TIME and LIFE.
In this practical, problem-solving course you will learn how to make your life work better, to streamline your day, accomplish more with less stress, manage your time easily, and live a lifestyle you love!
“Your Organized Life”
Practical Time Management & Goal Setting Strategies Just for Women!
- How to Set Up Your BEST LIFE Weekly Routine
- Time Savers that Work for You
- To Create a Customized Weekly Schedule
- Better Ways Manage Your Days and Plan Ahead
- How to Plan Your To Do List Better and Get More Done in Less Time
JOIN HERE Join Our Private VIP Time Management Facebook Group
“LIKE” MARCIA’S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE so you can get all the daily updates and live videos “Marcia Ramsland – Your Organizing Pro”
DOWNLOAD HERE Better Homes and Gardens Time Tracker Article
DOWNLOAD HERE Worksheet 1: Color 168 Hour Time Tracker
DOWNLOAD HERE Worksheet 2: Black and White 168 Hour Time Tracker
Time Tracker INSTRUCTIONS HERE
SUBMIT HERE 10 Question Time Management Assessment
Weekly Course Schedule
Week 1: Time-Saving Strategies Just for Women
- Why Do I Need to Manage My Time? I’m Busy!
- Discover and Plug the “Time Leaks” in Your Day
- Analyze Your Week with a Personal Time Tracker
- Change Your Habits, Change Your Life
- Create a Customized Weekly Schedule
Read & Highlight Key reminders for your life in Days 1-8 in your Simplify Your Time book.
Post a photo of your Calendar & To Do list whether on paper or digital in Facebook by noon.
Week 2: Time-Saving Tools to Maximize Your Life
- Evaluate Time Tools Keeping You On Track?
- Select the BEST Time System for You
- Create Rejuvenating Morning and Evening Routines
- Move a “To Do List” to a “Done List” Quicker
- Create your BEST LIFE Time Management Plan
Turn in a Colored “Time Tracker” and 2 of your improved Time Tool photos of either your filled in Monthly Calendar, To Do List, Master List, or Project List.
Read & highlight key thoughts for your life in Days 9-15 in your Simplify Your Time book.
Week 3: Goal Setting Skills to Boost Your Happiness
- Go for Goals that Satisfy You in Life
- Upgrade Your PQ (Project Quotient)
- Incorporate Your Goals into Your Weekly Planning
- Build in Motivation and Rewards
- Focus on the Best for Multiplying Your Success
In the “5 Year Calendar” fill in the years, your age each year, and star significant Anniversary, Birthday, and events right in the calendar.
List 15 things at the bottom of the page you’d like to do over the next 5 years. In September each year on the calendar include the name of children/grandchildren and their grade they will be going into. Soon you will see why we need to plan seasons of life ahead. Time marches on whether we do or not!
Download the 5 Year Calendar HERE
Read & Highlight Key reminders for your life in Days 16-23 in your Simplify Your Time book.
Week 4: Productivity Strategies to Run Life Smoothly
- Rate Yourself in 5 Key Areas to Succeed in Business & Life
- Organize Your Space to Free up Time
- Improve One Weakness, Celebrate Your Successes
- Guard Your Daily Personal “Power Hour”
- Manage Your Limited Time and Energy Well
Read & Highlight Key reminders for your life in Days 24-30 in Simplify Your Time book. You’ll be a Pro at managing your time with focus and flexibility.
Week 5: Your Organized Life – Tying it All Together
- Identify Your Stressors and Dissolve Them Like a Pro
- Replace Busyness with Productivity
- Train Others to Respect Your Time
- Practice New Time Management Skills to Propel You Forward
- Place Your Goals and Dreams in a Doable Five Year Plan
DOWNLOAD HERE: 5 Year Calendar” Sample and Blank Worksheets