Welcome! You are ready to gain control of your time in ways you never knew before!
These training tools will be useful for the rest of your life.
Right after we meet watch the video on this page so you can apply it for the week. Also, do the following steps:
1) Read the Better Homes & Garden Article Marcia did a “Time Makeover” for that brought in 1,500 downloads!
DOWNLOAD Better Homes and Gardens Article
DOWNLOAD your own Blank Time Tracker (Black & White)
DOWNLOAD your own Blank Time Tracker (Color)
2) Book: You will need the course book, Simplify Your Time: Stop Running and Start Living by Marcia Ramsland, to read a chapter a day. You can get the book in the “Store” on this website or on Amazon.
While you are waiting for your book, here is a PDF version:
3) Fill in the Coaching Questionnaire 24 hours before we meet every week at:
Week 1: Time-Saving Habits for Each Day!
•Why Do I Need to Manage My Time? I’m Busy!
•What Do I Want More Time to Do?
•3 of the Most Popular Time Systems!
Read & Highlight Key reminders for your life in Days 1-8 in your Simplify Your Time book.
Post a photo of your Calendar & To Do list whether on paper or digital in Facebook by noon.
Week 2: Time-Saving Tools to Manage Your Life!
• Are Your Time Tools Keeping You On Track?
• What Are the Latest and Greatest Tools?
• How Can I Get More Done Each Week?
Turn in a Colored “Time Tracker” and 2 of your improved Time Tool photos of either your filled in Monthly Calendar, To Do List, Master List, or Project List.
Read & highlight key thoughts for your life in Days 9-15 in your Simplify Your Timebook.
Week 3: Time-Saving Lifestyle Skills
- Learn to Setup Your Best Lifestyle Rhythm
- • How Can I Keep From Forgetting Things?
- • What Should I Do when I Feel Tired and Overwhelmed?
In the “5 Year Calendar” fill in the years, your age each year, and star significant Anniversary, Birthday, and events right in the calendar.
List 15 things at the bottom of the page you’d like to do over the next 5 years. In September each year on the calendar include the name of children/grandchildren and their grade they will be going into.
Soon you will see why we need to plan seasons of life ahead. Time marches on whether we do or not!
Download the 5 Year Calendar HERE
Read & Highlight Key reminders for your life in Days 16-23 in your Simplify Your Time book.
Week 4: Time-Saving Strategies
• What Are Your Dreams for the Next 3 Years?
• How Do I Get Out of a Rut I’m In?
• How Can I Get Others to Respect My Time?
Read & Highlight Key reminders for your life in Days 24-30 in Simplify Your Time book. You’ll be a Pro at managing your time with focus and flexibility.
Week 5:Your Organized Life – Tying it All Together
- Identify Your Stressors and Dissolve Them Like a Pro
- Replace Busyness with Productivity
- Train Others to Respect Your Time
- Practice New Time Management Skills to Propel You Forward
- Place Your Goals and Dreams in a Doable Five Year Plan
DOWNLOAD HERE: 5 Year Calendar” Sample and Blank Worksheets