“The 2018 Holiday Class” will jumpstart your week every Monday in November and December to get you ready ahead of time. The weekly Coaching, weekly Action Steps, accountability, and community fun will put you ahead of the game this holiday season. With Marcia’s Live Coaching and community of like-minded women together each week, you’ll be organized and enjoy the holiday season for perhaps the first time ever!
Monday Night LIVE Holiday Classes on your Computer:
November 5, 12, 19, 26, December 3 & 10, and January 7!
5:00 PT/6:00 MT/7:00 pm CT/8:00 ET * You will be able to see the Recording the next day on the Class Page.
LOG IN online at our ZOOM Classroom: https://zoom.us/j/7715051652
Call IN (646) 558-8656 with Meeting ID: 771-505-1652
Get Started Today!
1) Order your Holiday Class Books, Simplify Your Holiday Season & Simply December Devotions by Marcia Ramsland:
2) Join the Class Facebook Page here:
3) DOWNLOAD Holiday Calendar and Master Gift List:
Download yours, post, or place in the front pocket of Simplify Your Holiday Season planning book.
DOWNLOAD CALENDAR HERE
*** READ HERE CHAPTERS 1 & 2 of SIMPLIFY YOUR HOLIDAY SEASON by Marcia Ramsland if you ordered it and are waiting for it to arrive.
Week 1 ‒Monday, November 5 – Get Started Right!
- Your Customized Holiday Calendar Plan
- Master Gift List Tips & Tricks
- Gift Wrapping Center Setup
“The first thing I’m going to simplify for my holidays is get a calendar and write events AND plan gift gifting.” — Miriam W.
1) Read Simplify Your Holiday Season - Chapter 1 & 2 - "Getting Started Right" & "Gift Giving with a Master Gift List"
2) Fill in your Holiday Calendar Plan & Master Gift List (Post a picture of it in our Facebook Group)
3) Create Your Gift Wrapping Center (Post a picture of it in our Facebook Group)
Week 2 ‒ Monday, November 12 – Gifts, Cards, Thanksgiving Strategies
* Read Chapters 3 & 9 in Simplify Your Holiday Season by Marcia Ramsland
* DOWNLOAD Your 3-Ring Holiday Notebook Front & Back Covers
- Gift Shopping & Wrapping Strategy for This Year
- Holiday Greetings - Your Style, Your Way
- Thanksgiving Prep – Our House or Yours?
- Clean House for a Cozy Season at Home
“I decided to “enjoy” the holidays instead of just surviving.” —Linda S.
1) Read Simplify Your Holiday Season - Chapters 3 & 9 - "Holiday Greetings" & "Thanksgiving and the Extended Weekend."
2) Buy & Wrap 1/3 of your Holiday Gifts (Post a picture of them in our FaceBook Group)
3) Set Up Your 3-Ring Holiday Notebook (Page 36) (Post a picture of it in our Facebook Group)
Week 3 ‒ Monday, November 19 – Thanksgiving & the Four Day Weekend
- A Meaningful Thanksgiving
- Black Friday Strategies for a Jumpstart
- Holiday Card Greetings this Year – Yes or No?
“The first thing I’m going to simplify for my holidays is keep my budget with less gifts.”— Sammye H.
Week 4 ‒Monday, November 26 – Make the Most of Your Limited Time!
- Decorations Up, Donate the Extras
- Calendar Savvy to Enjoy the Season
- Event Planning Made Easy
“The first thing I’m going to simplify for my holidays is culling out decorations and donating them.” — Betsy M.
Week 5 ‒ Monday, December 3– Mail Greetings & Gifts
- Mail Christmas Cards and Packages
- Holiday Food - Plan Baking and Menu Planning
- Year End Charitable Donations
“I learned to keep my Christmas cards simple and start early.” — Gail H.
Week 6 ‒ Monday, December 10 – Helping Others
- Finish Up Gifts, Cards, Decorating, Baking
- Plan Your Christmas Celebrations
- Plan for the Last Week of the Year & New Year’s
“I especially appreciated the idea to combine visits with family and friends with events.” —Pam F.
Have the Most Peaceful,
Stress-free Holiday Season Ever!
No Class December 17, 24, or January 1
Class Week 7 - January 7– Wrap Up the Holiday Successfully
- Celebrate & Share the Good Things that Happened
- Make Notes of How to Improve for Next Year
- Finalize Summary Lists