Organize Your Office for a Productivity Boost
All-Inclusive Organizing of Your Paperwork, Email, & Computer
Learn how to create a system for success that keeps your office organized, your computer and paperwork in check and create an environment built for productivity and SUCCESS.
- Find Your Motivation to Organize Your Workspace and Papers
- The How To’s of Organizing Your Office
- Finding the Right Time & Desk Setup
- Your 1st Project ‒ Organize Your Desk & Paperwork
- Learn How to Successfully Conquer Piles, File Drawers, and Boxes
- One Secret to Deal with Every Pile that Cuts Your Time in Half
- How to Dive into File Drawers and Finish
- What to Do with Receipts, Utility Bills, Credit Card Statements
- How to Tackle a Daunting Backlog Successfully!
- Analyze your Time & Project Planning Tools
- Get Focused and Time Block Your Power Hour
- Getting Started with Magazines, Binders, and Books
- How to Let Go and Organize Your Computer Files Consistently
- Setting Appropriate Limits on What You Keep
- Setup Systems to for Project Planning
- Streamline Paper Flow into Task Management
- Organizing ALL Your Papers will organize your life so you never lose receipts, miss a deadline, and are easily ready for taxes!
With 4 weeks of Class Training and recommended 1-on-1 Coaching, you’ll learn how to organize your papers, magazines, books, boxes, and anything you can think of with paper. You’ll never have a pile again that you can’t conquer.
Looking Forward to having you in Class!
Marcia Ramsland, Your Organizing Coach