“Bringing Simplicity Home” to Live Clutterfree
in Just 30 Days!
“Bringing Simplicity Home” is THE Course to help you achieve your dream of living clutter-free at home. No more clutter in the busiest areas of your home with Webinars, Coaching, your “Before & After” photos on a weekly focus.
One room per week will get you organized and you’ll learn systems to keep it that way. All you have to do is Log In on your own computer and get a front row seat once you register below.
Week 1 ‒ Organize Your Personal Spaces
The best place to begin simplifying is your bedroom and closet to begin and end your day stress-free. No more chaos or piles. You’ll learn:
• An Easy 3 Step Pick Up to Keep Your Bedroom Clutter-Free
• Organize Your Closet into Wearable Outfits
• How to Weed Out Your Closet on the Run
• What to Donate and What to Keep
“I thought I could never get my closet in order. It was as if it owned me. This class gave me step-by-step directions where to start and how to finish. I gave away 160 pounds of unused clothing and I feel great! It is such a relief to go into my closet now and I know what I kept are my best looking outfits. Not only that, now I can think about going shopping for the new styles without feeling guilty!” Trish, CA
Week 2 ‒ Organize Your Visible Spaces
With clear counter tops and eating table, your kitchen will be a welcome spot in your home to cook, relax, and welcome guests. Learn to:
• Keep up on Dishes and Organize Your Cabinets
• Clean Out the Pantry and Shop Your Freezer for Meals
• Setup a System for Daily Papers that Looks Nice & Works!
• Keep Clean Spaces and a Clear Line of Sight on Counters
“Thank you so very much for inspiring me to clean up my kitchen. Taking photos of when things were a mess really helped me to see how I had allowed piles to grow and how I make excuses for my clutter. So many times I get distracted instead of taking care of my dishes promptly. It truly is a gift I give myself to have an orderly environment that is peaceful and pleasing to look at. The changes make me feel more worthwhile as a person and I’m happier.” Sandy V., CA
Week 3 ‒ Organize Your Living Spaces
“Home” should be a favorite place to come home to, not cluttered rooms that only get clean for company.
You will learn:
• How to Distinguish Decorating from Cluttering
• How to Organize around the Focal Point of a Room
• How to Get Family to Pick up in Common Spaces
• Where to Start and Finish Organizing any Room
“I work from home and my excuse was I “can’t do another thing.” I am a procrastinator and believe me this does not only happen in my office but in all areas of my life. The result of being this way is I end up with piles of things I have to go thru. I am “retiring” this conversation and way of being! Thank you so much for your encouragement and inspiration! — Marietta from Illinois
Week 4 ‒ Organize Your Active Spaces
The laundry area and bathrooms are probably the hardest working and need good systems to stay clutter-free. You’ll learn how to:
• The Quickest Way to Setup a Spa-Like Bathroom
• Fold Your Towels with Marcia’s famous “Decorative Edge” Magazine Look
• Have a Laundry System even Maytag will be Jealous of
• Completely Put Away All Your Laundry the Same Day!
“It has been a joy being a part of this course. It made me want to set higher goals on my house and future projects with myself.
“It seems so odd that we have never met, but you have made these sessions so personal and made us feel like it was a one-on-one session. That is a great feeling. Keep up the great work. I really loved the connection you made happen and your positive attitude.”
— Laurel from Ohio