Welcome! You are ready to gain control of your time in ways you never knew before!
This Course will be useful for the rest of your life the more you apply it.
1) JOIN Our Private CLASS Facebook Group to post Questions & Weekly Photos:
2) DOWNLOAD the Better Homes & Garden Article & Time Tracker Marcia did a “Time Makeover” for that brought in 1,500 downloads!
DOWNLOAD Better Homes and Gardens Article
DOWNLOAD your own Blank Time Tracker (Black & White)
DOWNLOAD your own Blank Time Tracker (Color)
3) READ Course Book: You will need the course book, Simplify Your Time: Stop Running and Start Living by Marcia Ramsland, to read a chapter a day. You can get the book in the “Store” on this website or on Amazon.
While you are waiting for your book, here is a PDF version:
After each live Class, the videos will be posted on this page so be sure to watch them right away.
Week 1: Time-Saving Habits for Each Day!
•Why Do I Need to Manage My Time? I’m Busy!
•What Do I Want More Time to Do?
•3 of the Most Popular Time Systems!
Read & Highlight Key reminders for your life in Days 1-8 in your Simplify Your Time book.
Post a photo of your Calendar & To Do list whether on paper or digital in Facebook by noon.
Week 2: Time-Saving Tools to Manage Your Life!
• Are Your Time Tools Keeping You On Track?
• What Are the Latest and Greatest Tools?
• How Can I Get More Done Each Week?
Turn in a Colored “Time Tracker” and 2 of your improved Time Tool photos of either your filled in Monthly Calendar, To Do List, Master List, or Project List.
Read & highlight key thoughts for your life in Days 9-15 in your Simplify Your Timebook.
Week 3: Time-Saving Lifestyle Skills
Learn to Setup Your Best Lifestyle Rhythm
How Can I Keep From Forgetting Things?
What Should I Do when I Feel Tired and Overwhelmed?
In the “5 Year Calendar” fill in the years, your age each year, and star significant Anniversary, Birthday, and events right in the calendar.
List 15 things at the bottom of the page you’d like to do over the next 5 years. In September each year on the calendar include the name of children/grandchildren and their grade they will be going into.
Soon you will see why we need to plan seasons of life ahead. Time marches on whether we do or not!
Download the 5 Year Calendar HERE
Read & Highlight Key reminders for your life in Days 16-23 in your Simplify Your Time book.
Week 4: Time-Saving Strategies
• What Are Your Dreams for the Next 3 Years?
• How Do I Get Out of a Rut I’m In?
• How Can I Get Others to Respect My Time?
Read & Highlight Key reminders for your life in Days 24-30 in Simplify Your Time book. You’ll be a Pro at managing your time with focus and flexibility.
DOWNLOAD HERE: 5 Year Calendar” Sample and Blank Worksheet to Fill In
Bonus 1-1 Call
Your Organized Life – Tying it All Together
Place Your Goals and Dreams in a Doable Five Year Plan
DOWNLOAD HERE: 5 Year Calendar” Sample and Blank Worksheets