Easter in the Holy Land!
You’re invited to a Free Complimentary Webinar to tour the Israel locations with commentary & insights from the biblical and historical expert, Dr. Carl Rasmussen.
This presentation will walk you through the steps and locations of the trials, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. Register today & mark your calendar!
You’ll feel like you’ve been to Israel and have a fuller understanding of Easter in its real setting!
You are invited to join us this Easter season to . . .
- Trace the route that Jesus took into Jerusalem on his “Triumphal Entry” = our Palm Sunday
- Visit the traditional sites associated with the “Last Supper”
- Spend time thinking about Jesus’ experience in the Garden of Gethsemane
- Visit the places where Jesus was “tried” before Annas, Caiaphas, and Pilate
- Explore in-depth the sites associated with the Crucifixion, Burial, and Resurrection of Jesus
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- The climax is a visit to Gordon’s Calvary and the Garden Tomb
- Plus a guided tour webinar live, commentary, and much more!
See Easter in Jerusalem as you have never seen it before!
“Carl Rasmussen is Professor Emeritus of Old Testament at Bethel University in St. Paul, Minnesota. He received his Ph.D. in Ancient Near Eastern Studies from Dropsie University (now the Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies at the University of Pennsylvania). Dr. Rasmussen has spent 16 years of his adult life living in Israel, Jordan, Greece, and Turkey, where he taught and led academic study programs.
Since his retirement from teaching 28 years at Bethel University, Dr. Rasmussen has continued to teach and lead adult study tours in Turkey, Greece, and Israel. Each year he spends time in Jerusalem, where he is Adjunct Professor at the Jerusalem University College.
Dr. Carl G. Rasmussen
Dr. Rasmussen is the author of The Zondervan Atlas of the Bible and The Zondervan Essential Atlas of the Bible. He has created and maintains the web site www.HolyLandPhotos.org that features over 6,400 free high-resolution images of biblical sites in Israel, Turkey, Greece, Malta, Jordan, Italy and elsewhere.
Once you register you’ll receive an email with Zoom Log-In information. We will also send a reminder out an hour before the presentation with the Zoom link.
Marcia Ramsland, Your Organizing Pro & Coach
(and Sister to Dr. Carl G. Rasmussen)
“What better way to be appreciate the significance of Easter
than to visit the Jerusalem and the historic places the events took place?”