Are you feeling the pressure of getting the “perfect gift” and finishing up Christmas shopping? Let it go and shop smarter today! Here are 5 Tips to Finish Up Your Gifts.
1) Text the people you don’t have a clue what to get. Ask them for a suggestion or an Amazon Wish List link. Barbara, a 77 yr old lady in my Monday night Holiday Class, said my idea worked and she heard right back from her grandsons about how “Cool” she was, too.
2) Pull Your Thoughts Together in One List. One Gift List is KEY to relieving your stress about gifts. If you don’t have one, join the over 1,000 people who have downloaded my free one this year. DOWNLOAD THE GIFT LIST HERE
3) Create Momentum by Wrapping the Gifts you already have. Seeing the pile of wrapped gifts grow is a great incentive to keep going.
4) Stick to Your Budget. Ellie Kay, America’s Family Financial Expert says, “You may be tempted to keep buying even after you’ve conquered your list. You can go broke saving money, so stick to your budget!”
5) Practice the Wise Men’s “3 Gift Rule.” When you don’t know when to stop buying, even out the number of gifts per person or follow the Wise Men’s example of 3 Gifts of Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh for the Christ child. Then consider your gift shopping DONE! Celebrate finishing wrapping with a gift to yourself.
My FREE Master Gift List & Holiday Calendar is ready for You!!
DOWNLOAD THE GIFT LIST HERE
Remember the most important thing you can do for the Holidays is be a calm, amazing YOU!
My best selling holiday planning book, Simplify your Holiday Season, includes 50 Gift Ideas, 10 Tips to save money on gifts, how to double up on your limited time, and how to enjoy the holiday season now through New Year’s and relax while you do!
There are so many great ideas even I’m inspired reading it! You’ll refer to this book set every year. ORDER HERE